Owners’ Protective Agency (OPA)
Hull Blyth provides Protective Agency services to all owners and operators.
- Port and terminal information
- Updates on port congestion and berthing prospects
- Verification of accuracy of proforma disbursement account provided by charterer's agent
- Receipt of owners’ funds and disbursement to charterer's agent
- Reporting of port call operation in format required by owner
- Attendance onboard vessel
- Checking of all cargo documents, charterer's agent reports, time sheets and countersignature of final SOF for accuracy.
- Letter Of Protest for discrepancies and damages
- Verification of Bills of Lading
- Crew services
- Post call audit and file checking